First thing first: What does 'Modular' mean? Read more...
The patient room has been designed to include all the many advantages of a modular structure. Some of the main peculiarities can be summarized as follow:
- Dividing open space partition or wall cladding equipped with many surface-mounted accessory
- All the surfaces are totally washable and realized with medical grade materials;
- All the electrical and gas outlets can be installed very quickly inside the wall system without any cut, brake or dust;
- The maintenance of the internal electrical cable or gas pipelines can be mounted in few minutes without any brake, noise or dust;
- All the partition elements are modular and, for this reason, they are easier to disassemble and reconfigure;
- The modular wall can be easily upgraded or integrated with new accessories at any time.
Possible materials to be combined together:
- HPL Antibacterial panels: resistant to usage, humidity and chemical products;
- Laminate layered MDF panels: hundreds of colors available with wooden finishes or plain colors;
- Back painted glass panels: available in any Ral color;
- Back printed glass panels: available in custom dimensions and printed with high resolution images;
- Corian back lighted panels: few material colors available, but with many back-printed image solutions;
- MDF panels: covered with 4 mm of stone with a washable smooth finish.